5 Things | Happy Holidays!
I know I’ve been pretty sparse with the blog posts lately—the craziness of the holiday season always gets the best of me. Between Christmas shopping, wrapping the gifts (in some adorable wrapping from Target), sipping hot cocoa, baking cookies with my family and friends, enjoying some homemade beauty products—I’ve been a busy girl!
Here are five of my favorite things from the holidays thus far . . .
- DIY rustic holiday wrapping
- Wilson snowman head candies
- Christmas cut-out cookies
- Miracle Peppermint Espresso Scrub
- “Ho Ho Ho” coffee mug – Joann Fabrics
With the New Year right around the corner I would love to hear some blog posts that you want to see! Please comment below or shoot me an email with requests. Have a wonderful and safe holiday, all