Indoor Skillet S’more Dip Recipe
Let’s be honest, there is no bad way to eat a s’more—but some ways are definitely better than others. And when those s’more cravings come, and you are nowhere near a bonfire, what are you supposed to do? Microwave your marshmallows? No way. I need my marshmallows golden brown and gooey to perfection.
So let me introduce you to the indoor solution to s’more cravings—Skillet S’mores Dip!
- 1/2 Tablespoon butter
- Cover bottom of skillet with chocolate chips
- Jumbo marshmallows (halved)
- Graham crackers
- Adjust rack to center position of oven and place your skillet on rack. Preheat over to 450 degrees with the skillet inside.
- Once oven is preheated, carefully remove the hot skillet from the oven. Place butter in the skillet and swirl until melted
- Pour chocolate chips in an even layer into the skillet until they cover the bottom. Then cover completely with marshmallows
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until the marshmallows are toasted to your preference—make sure to watch closely!
- Let sit for 5 minutes to allow the skillet heat to melt the rest of the chocolate chips
- Dip grahams into marshmallow and chocolatey goodness and enjoy!
Don’t want to miss out on any recipes? Make sure to follow Lipstick and Laugh Lines on Facebook for all updates!